Project Out of School Children aims to take quality education to every child and create infrastructure and resources to start a literacy revolution in every corner of the country and ensure every child gets a fair chance at learning.
We want to ensure equal opportunity in education to children by creating a cost-optimal infrastructure, taking container schools to disadvantaged communities, with quality child-friendly curriculum, training the teachers and inclusion of UN SDGs.
- Early Childhood Education is fundamental to each child.
- Lead with SDG action on society.
- Waste No Time on school infrastructure
- A Single-Book Curriculum Delivery
- Professional Development of Teachers